As a working adult, the idea of pursuing an MBA can be overwhelming, especially when you have to balance a demanding career, family, and school. However, with the right support and resources, it is possible to achieve your goals and reach new heights in your career.
Studies show that adult learners who pursue advanced degrees while working are more likely to advance in their careers and earn higher salaries (Council for Adult and Experiential Learning, 2019). An MBA degree equips you with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex business challenges, increasing your chances of success in the competitive job market.
So, how can you balance work and study while pursuing an MBA? Here are some tips to help you manage your time and achieve your goals:
- Create a schedule: Plan out your study and work schedule in advance. Make sure you have dedicated time for both work and study, and stick to your schedule as much as possible
- Find a supportive environment: Surround yourself with people who support your goals and are understanding of your situation. This can include friends, family, and colleagues
- Utilize online resources: Technology has made it easier for working adults to pursue an MBA. Utilize online resources, such as video lectures, discussion forums, and virtual tutoring, to help you stay on track.
- Make the most of your free time: Make use of any free time you have to catch up on coursework or study for exams. Use your lunch break or commute to study or listen to lectures.
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak understands the unique challenges faced by working adults. That's why we offer a flexible MBA program that is designed to help you balance your career, family, and studies. Our program is designed to accommodate the busy schedules of working professionals, with classes offered in the evenings and weekends.
Our experienced faculty and dedicated support staff will work with you to ensure you have the resources you need to succeed.
Don't let the challenges of balancing work and study stop you from pursuing your dreams. With the support of Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, you can earn your MBA and reach new heights in your career.
- Council for Adult and Experiential Learning. (2019). The Benefits of Continuing Education for Adults. Retrieved from https://www.cael.org/resources/the-benefits-of-continuing-education-for-adults